Clean teeth, beautiful smiles
Regular teeth cleaning or scale and polish appointments helps to remove bacteria and tarter build up in those hard to reach areas to prevent cavities and more serious gum disease.
Gum disease and tooth decay is one of the most common diseases in Singapore, affecting almost every individual. The majority of dental decay occurs within the grooves of the chewing surfaces of teeth or in between the teeth where brushing cannot reach. We help you prevent and detect any dental cavities or gum disease before they happen.
Clean teeth and general health
Keeping your teeth clean is also beneficial for general health as research has shown that treating inflammation in the mouth decreases your risk of suffering from other inflammatory diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
Comfortable teeth cleaning services
We provide teeth cleaning services to fully clean your teeth and gums. If required, your dentist will advise you to modify your daily oral hygiene habit. Our teeth cleaning service include:
- Dental examination to look for any signs of bleeding, inflammation or build up of bacteria around the teeth and gums.
- Scaling & polishing to remove bacteria build up and tartar
- Daily oral hygiene advice to help you achieve better oral health and prevent future disease
We pride ourselves on being gentle with our cleanings. To help you relax, we provide soft pillows, blankets and soothing music via noise cancelling headphones. If you have any special requests, please inform us and we would be happy to help.
Your daily dental hygiene routine
Good daily dental hygiene routine is important to prevent bacteria from recolonising. Follow the simple instructions below to maintain healthy gums and teeth:
- Brush your teeth twice a day, morning and night, concentrating on the areas where your gums meet your teeth.
- Use an electric toothbrush for enhanced cleaning
- Floss daily between the teeth to prevent ''flossing cavities'' in between the teeth
- Use a fluoridated mouthwash after brushing and flossing
- Use a tongue scraper to remove any odour causing bacteria on your tongue for a fresher breath
- Visit us regularly for regular teeth cleaning to remove bacteria and tartar from hard to reach areas.